Tuesday 23 February 2010

What I bought...

Here are most of the lovely goodies I treated myself to* on Saturday... I think my favourite is the amazing wooden chain link necklace which I will probably wear ALL SUMMER (if indeed summer ever turns up). I have realised that my necklace collection is ridiculously large for someone with only one neck, but never mind.


*or batted eyelashes until lovely boy bought them for me, having ran out of cash about 20 minutes in...

I also grabbed quite a few of these fantastic military badges, crests and medally-type things off the most lovely little man, which will be turning up in various guises in the shop over the next week or so.

Been buying yourself any treats lately?

6 comments:

alessandra said...

lots of lovely goodies you've got, I like the wooden chain necklace too!

Moorea Seal said...

oh man...that wooden necklace is incredible. sigh

Nadia Jonker said...

Love your posts as always.
I wanted to contact you to invite you to join The Package Project.
http://packageproject.blogspot.com/
Take a look and see if you would like to join.
x

gwen said...

love that rhinestone crown -- pendant? brooch? fantastic either way :]

Louise said...

brooch :)

(IN)DECOROUS TASTE said...

Can I tell you how much I LOVE crests and armorials?! When I first saw this picture, I thought it was a wallet, although maybe that's just because I'm on the prowl for one. But whatever you do with them, you seriously can't go wrong. Lauren