Tuesday 16 February 2010

Etsy Heroes no.3





Today's etsy hero is the wonderful Angie of Norwegian Wood. If you haven't already come across Angie's work, then quick quick get over to her etsy shop for her beautiful and highly original stuff involving (among others!) fringe, chain, vintage bits and pieces and a collection of the most incredible leggings. How she has time to do all this, make a mini-collection for Topshop's flagship store, AND run a gallery/boutique with her boyfriend in Montreal, I'll never know. She's also just designed the most incredible collection of things for Shrimpton Couture.



Angie was also kind enough to take a look at my etsy shop when I first started out, and said some very lovely things, so we're a very big fan! (By we I mean just me, hence the odd-sounding we/a confusion...)

1 comment:

Nadia Jonker said...

Loving your designs and blog!