Sunday 19 October 2014

All for me, yes?


A baking day a little while ago - vegan chocolate cake, so so very delicious that it would almost make you think 'who needs cows?'*. I used this recipe, which is quite unorthodox, pretty much idiotproof! Although when it first comes out the oven it's very soft and seems like it would be tricky to ice or remove from the tin, once its cooled it's handle-able and so very moist - great texture, and not too sweet. Highly recommended.

*almost, but not quite - I must admit that I eat mainly yoghurt and cheese.

3 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That looks divine! Might try this out. I can't believe I still haven't baked anything since I moved into my own place at the start of the year. But the "idiotproof" label you gave it does really take the pressure of. Also, the cake looks amazing enough to convince me to have a go anyway!

Anne said...

Yes, it does look good and moist - very tempting

éva-mona said...

That looks so good! And vegan? I have to try this out. Thanks for sharing the recipe!