Thursday 7 November 2013

DHL crafty blogger chain


I've been taking part in the DHL crafty blogger chain, which is a sort of chinese whispers of craft items being sent from blogger to blogger using DHL's parcel service. I received this great little package from Caroline on the theme of things that help you to fall asleep - a few cute little sheep to count plus little jar of white chocolate 'sleeping pills'.

Now I am racking my brains to come up with something on the theme of sleep for the next blogger in the chain, which I shall be sharing with you just as soon as I know what I'm doing...!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Wooooooooo I am so pleased they arrived. I may have gone off course LOL so just make owt Im sure it'll be FAB xxx

Lauren said...

This is so sweet, i'd love to get involved with a project like this but have never found a way to. How did you get involved with this one? I love the gifts by the way and would love to see what you come up with :)

Lauren www.peachtea.co.uk

Louise said...

Hi Caroline! I don't think you get it wrong, and I love what you did, thanks!

Lauren - thank you, I'm not really sure - I was approached to be in this one. Sorry I can't be more help!

x