Saturday 23 November 2013

DHL Chain part 2


 As promised, here's what I made for Julia as part of the DHL craft blogger chain. Caroline's box for me was on the theme of 'a good night's sleep', so I decided to make items on a night time theme of the moon. One silver leather moon necklace, on an illustrated backing card, plus one lunar canvas to hang on the wall. I have to say, once I'd made the moon canvas I was sorely tempted to keep it! But there we are... now the DHL blogger chain continues its journey fowards. You can follow it on twitter with the hashtag #DHLchain, if you're interested...

2 comments:

Anne said...

The moon canvas is lovely ....does this have to be one on its own or are you 'allowed' to make more? (I'll buy one if you do) The necklace looks great too - very strong.

k said...

moon themes for anything are my favorite i think :)