Wednesday 19 January 2011

This is definitely the best time of year for charity shopping, what with all the unwanted Christmas cast-offs! My favourite local one looked like it was holding an exhibition of rustic ceramics and pottery the other day - I wonder if a hoarder had brought a lot in all at once or if they just squirrel them away out back until they've amassed a collection? Anyway, these useful-looking bits came home with me. I'll put olives in them or something...

Also, a quick note to say that you can an extra 10% off everything from All Things Original, including sale items, until Sunday with this code: SALE10. There's loads of very pretty things to cheer you up (is it me or has it gotten colder and miserabler outside again?!)

2 comments:

alessandra said...

lovely pieces.
no it isn't you, is cold and wet and miserable again...sigh!
now i'll go to cheer me up in your shop : )

alessandra said...

eh eh...done, I was just looking for a nice brooch for my next knitting project!