Tuesday 13 October 2009

Etsy Heroes no.2


Today's etsy hero is the wonderful Nea, who makes both the most mouthwateringly delicious embroidered wall decorations, as well as fantastic jewellery. It's all a bit quirky, and totally lush.



I think my favourite thing is the use of colour; throughout all her work Nea has the most fantastic eye for a colour combination!


Also, isn't 'wall wear' a genius concept? Why not have yummy jewellery for you walls? I don't know where she finds these beautiful vintage frames but I would cheerily knock out a gaggle of cage fighters for a supply of those...

(and I am most definitely a lover, not a fighter. No upper body strength.)

2 comments:

Janick - Nea said...

Awwww how sweet are you!! I'm so touched and flattered! Thank you so much for having me over on your blog :)

Louise said...

No problem Janick! its a pleasure x