Saturday 8 August 2009

Beach!


I've had such a lovely day! It was gorgeous weather and we went to the beach, ate chips and icecream, took some photos for etsy stuff and generally had a nice time. I love these beach huts, I used to come here with my family when I was little and they were sort of a motif for childhood holidays.



There's something so endearingly crap about the british seaside which today really reminded me of. How was your weekend?

(Nautical plaited rope necklace available here )

4 comments:

ReLove Projects said...

Hi Louise! Thank you so much for commenting on my site. I'm not sure if you read my last post, but you're automatically entered in my giveaway this week :)!
I love your style! Very inspiring.
xoxo,
Anne

jessica/miniature rhino said...

whoa- those huts are awesome, the colors and such. are they for changing/ hanging out in or do people stay over in them too?
looks like a fun, fun day!

Louise said...

Traditionally they're for changing in but now people might keep all their inflatable beach things, buckets, spades etc in there perhaps with a kettle for tea in the fancier ones with electricity. They can be incredibly expensive to buy on the more fashionable beaches, as much as a small house sometimes! Beautiful though

Fine Little Day said...

I like the necklace :)